Posted: 31 August, 2014 by Web Guy Josh

Woman Severely Burns Breast After Falling Asleep On Charging iPhone

Tags: Scoopla, Trending, iPhone, Sleep, Burn

ohgizmo.com

Dionne Baxter probably won’t be sleeping with her iPhone in bed again after it left her breast severely burnt and scarred.


The 24-year-old English woman woke up with a nasty burn across a large part of her breast after rolling onto her charging iPhone 4 in her sleep.

Since she was sleeping nude, her skin was unprotected from the hot phone, resulting in a severe 5-inch burn on her breast.

The woman woke up in a lot of pain and rushed herself to the hospital.

As if it wasn’t already bad enough, the burn got infected and Baxter was left with a large red welt.

Baxter told The Sun that she now worries about being able to breast feed if she has another child. 
 

iPhone batteries are notorious for dying very quickly so it’s no wonder we have to have them on charge 24/7… but this might make you think twice about where you leave it to charge!

Take a look at the burns here - WARNING: Viewer discretion is advised.

Source: elitedaily.com

Also See

iPhone 6 'Air' Goes Back To Basics

Now we may have our first look at the upcoming device.

10 Awkward Siri Fails That Will Make You Question Your Loyalty

Most iPhone enthusiasts are well aware that Apple’s digital assistant Siri can be less than helpful at times… but who knew that she’s capable of much worse than just getting you lost?!

Your iPhone Is Tracking Your Every Move!

The Creepy Feature Invading Your Privacy

11 Things You Didn’t Know Your iPhone Could Do

Tags: Scoopla, Trending, iPhone, Sleep, Burn

To Read Next