Posted: 4 July, 2014
by Web Girl Sarah
It's Not A Competition! Australia's Sexual Exploits Revealed!
See The Stats Here!
Wolf Of Wall Street/Warner Bros
Luxury sex toy brand LELO has conducted its biggest global sex survey yet, comparing the participating countries of the World Cup 2014 to reveal who comes out on top - off the pitch. The results are sizzling!
· 53% of Aussies have had 1-8 sexual partners, while 20% have slept with over 20 people. Switzerland’s on top with 26% of people claiming to have slept with 20 people or more
· France is the champion sex cheat, with 75% of people admitting to foul play. Australians and Belgians appear to cheat the least – well, admit the least…
· Half of Australia has faked an orgasm.
· The Greeks followed by Italians and Brazilians rate their own performance in the sack the highest, considering themselves “experts”.
· Australia holds the record of quickest time to score with 10% of the population calling match time within 10 minutes (the global average for foreplay and intercourse is 32.5mins).
· 93% of Aussies own or have used a sex toy.
Want to know more? Check out the charts below!