Posted: 20 October, 2016 by @amydrewsnews

Woolworths Recall Halloween Toy Over Fears Kids Could Eat Button Batteries

Woolworths is recalling a Halloween toy over fears children could swallow button batteries inside the device, which can lead to a serious risk of internal burning. 

The LED Spinning Wand has been sold in Woolworths and Safeway supermarkets nationally between September 28, 2016 and October 18, 2016. 

There is a chance the product may crack open when dropped, exposing the button cell batteries.

Ingestion of the batteries by young children can cause internal burns, which may lead to serious injuries or death.

If you have one, immediately cease using the product and return it to your local store for a full refund.


See the full recall information HERE

To Read Next